Saturday, October 2, 2010

Payton Grace Blackburn...a.k.a. Princess Payton

Sooooo...our lives have changed drastically since my last post. Payton Grace Blackburn made her arrival August 13th, 2010 at 3:20 pm. She weighed 6lbs and 7 oz and was 18 1/2 inches long. Everything went smoothly and she came into this world bright eyed and bushy tailed.
Payton is now 7 weeks old and growing everyday. She has developed quite the personality and makes me smile on a daily basis. I feel so blessed and can't imagine loving anything more than I love my sweet pea.
We have gotten to visit Nick (Daddy) quite a few times. Once in Texas and twice now in Minnesota. Twin's made the play-offs and hopefully a world series is in the near future. :) Now for some pictures of Miss Priss....

Aug. 13th, 2010
Visiting Daddy in Tx
1st Bath
1 month
Daddy's # 1 Fan
Our Family
Go Pokes!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment